Membres

vendredi 23 juin 2017

Fabulous Friday


Hello everyone! It's Fabulous Friday at Tiddly Inks, so I'm sharing a little mermaid make... I think the heat wave hit me so hard I needed to find freshness where I could ;)! So water and mermaids have been on my mind ;)


Colouring: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card and Distress Inks
Chipboard: Make it Crafty Hibiscus Flower Frame

Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11
Hair: E34, Y11, YR21, 24
Purple: V09, 15, 17
Fish: R02, 05, 08, T1, 3

I coloured my Mini Mermaid and Fish in Copics then cut them out. I created a blue background using Distress Inks on watercolour paper and die cut it to match my Hibiscus Flower Frame. For the frame, I used Poscas and added stickles :)

Thank you very much for your visit, see you later! Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 commentaire: