Membres

vendredi 14 juillet 2017

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge


Hello everyone! Today is the start of a new challenge at Paperbabe Stamps and this time we have a sketch challenge for you! We would love to see your Paperbabe makes, but you are welcome to join us with any brands you like!


For this challenge, I took my Whimsical Woodland stamp sets which are the cutest! Don't you love little critters?


Stamps: Paperbabe Stamps Whimsical Woodland stamp sets (set 3 and set 4)
Colouring: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card
Dies: Lawn Fawn
DPs: Doodlebug

I created a little scene on a Lawn Fawn rectangle die cut and stamped a hedgehog and a bird from my Whimsical Woodland stamp sets in Adirondack Cloudy Blue to use the no-line technique. I drew the rest of the background and coloured everything in Copics. To follow the sketch, I drew a log under my hedgehog for the horizontal line of the sketch, and added a mushroom from set 4 for the flower. The beautiful sentiment is from set 3.

Hedgehog: E40, 41, 42, T3, 5, 7
Bird: B95, 97, 99
Sky and clouds: BG000, BV20, C0
Wood: E35, 44, 49, 59
Grass: G28, T7, YG01, 05, 06, 17, 67
Mushroom: E42, 43, 44, R35, 37, 39

Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire