Membres

mardi 6 mars 2018

Colouring Spring Skies Challenge at Make it Crafty


Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing my inspiration card for our current challenge at Make it Crafty - SPRING SKIES :) You can see all the details and my teamies' amazing inspiration cards HERE!

For my card, I used a digi image I love - the sweet Isabella digi - which seemed perfect for a spring card. Here is what I did with her:


I resized and cropped Isabella in MS Word to match the die I wanted to use then printed her on Make it Colour Blending Card. I die cut my image with a Lawn Fawn Die then coloured my image in Copics. I created spring hills and a spring sky in Copics too, following one of Zoe's fantastic step-by-step projects from her Fun Techniques For Colouring Skies Ebook. I added a touch of Distress Ink on the edges of my card and then added a few dots using gel pens and I wrote a sentiment in Copic multiliner.


Skin: E000, 00, 11, RV02
Hair: E25, 59, YR23
Purple: V09, 12, 15, 17
White: C0, 1, BV000, V000
Sky: B00, 02, 04, 05
Hills: YG01, 03, 06, 17, 67


Thank you very much for your visit, hope you will give spring skies a try too! Hugs,
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire