Membres

mercredi 4 avril 2018

Inspirational Wednesday


Hello everyone! It's Inspirational Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and my turn to share a card with you! For my make, I chose to use a very summery image, one of the fab girls from the Sandy Toes set which I love. I decided to make a one layer card (not unusual for me ;)) but did a doodled background for a change :)


Stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Sandy Toes
Colouring: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card
Other: Copic multiliners, Sakura and Pentel gel pens, Staedler Triplus, Stabilo 68

I coloured everything using Copics then added details using Copic multiliners and other pens on top of my Copic colouring. This doodled background is inspired by Joanne Fink's work which I'm a great fan of! 

Hope you like my different make for today! Thank you very much for your visit, have a fantastic dday! Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 commentaire:

  1. Delphine you always spoil us with your delightful works of art, you are a master with those copics. Thank you so much for sharing yet another magnificent piece, I adore that focal image!
    Creative wishes Tracey xx

    RépondreSupprimer